Monday, February 11, 2013

Love Affair with Stripes

Hi beauties!

I've been loving stripes and decided to fully embrace my inner Stripe Queen last Saturday by rocking this:

Pants - F21+;
Shirt: ASOS (sold out; similar here)
I've had these pants for a minute and they are NOT very easy to wear. There have been at least two or three times I put these pants on and then stared at my closet wondering what to wear with them. For now, when I wear these pants, I'll just go with a solid top since that's what has worked so far. (Any other ideas???)

Aside from the fact that it took me forever to figure out how to wear these pants, I actually do love them. They're super comfortable! They're listed under "jeans" on the website, but the fabric is much softer than denim. I also like the combination of thick and thin stripes, which makes me less paranoid about Beetlejuice comparisons.

I don't care who you are. You will not look good in this outfit.
Now, can we talk about elbow patches? Why? Because they're awesome! I like them a lot but I'm wary of getting too many shirts/cardigans with elbow patches. Stripes Queen is one thing, but Elbow Patch Queen is another. The one sweatshirt will do.

BONUS: Check out this cool hairstyle I rocked with the outfit, courtesy of SistaTV! It didn't turn out quite like hers, but not bad for my first time, right?

Being silly for the camera.

This hairstyle made me feel super fancy! And apparently, super silly.

Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment