Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Clash of the Florals


Spring is here, which means it's time to whip out the florals! Sometimes florals, especially in large print, can come off a little grandma-ish; but the two contrasting fabrics next to each other make this one youthful, interesting, and one of my favorites. The dress is very light and airy, and was perfect for the 80+ degree weather. I completed the look with my new Coach sunnies and some Urban Outfitters sandals I got some years back. Lately, I've been combining my MAC Ruby Woo lipstick and Covergirl BlastFlipStick in Flashy, resulting in this cool magenta lip color. Expect to see more of this--I'm in love! I wore my hair loose, which has been pretty usual as of late. I need to start wearing more protective styles! Anyway, pictures and outfit details below.





Outfit details:
Floral dress: ASOS (sold out; similar here and here) // Sandals: UO (long gone; similar here and here) // Sunnies: Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment