Monday, June 30, 2014

Day 'N' Nite


On Saturday, my plans included running errands, lounging at my boyfriend's place, and seeing a play in the evening. I needed an outfit that would easily transition from day to night, without the risk of looking too dressed up during the day or too casual at night. I opted for a black cold-shoulder dress and paired it with a leopard print belt to cinch in my waist and add a pop of pattern. To tie in the brown in the leopard print belt to the whole outfit, I wore my brown flats, which were great for running around all day. I kept the make-up pretty bare during the day, then simply put on lip gloss in the evening.






Outfit details:
Cold shoulder dress: ASOS (sold out; similar here and here) // Leopard print belt: ASOS (sold out; similar here) // Brown flats: JC Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment